Thursday, September 10, 2009

Trying yet again


Its approximately been an year since i decided to create a blog , influenced by a fellow blogger . It then happened , i had my own blog but actually nothing to post coz i was so "busy" screwing up my life as i usually do(one of the traits i am actually good at).
Starting again was not easy . I have had ups and downs in this year, mentors leaving the only people who i could bank upon when i was in dilemma, people turning hostile , blah blah and blah....
I could go on typing my loser tail in this not so well lit atmosphere but yet it doesn't really matter ,for instance it was when the "feel good" factor was high i was actually feeling proud of myself for a change and as i was registering a new blog BANG it happened there was a power cut and the college LAN is as good as a say a result you may obtain by mating a PIG to a HORSE the Internet connection failed and yet again i go on with my fuck tales but i have dealt with the situation and a song by santana which says "these feelings won't go away ,they've been knocking me sideways,they've been knocking me out lately....." suits me best for the moment .
I hope to keep on posting and to continue with the "fuck tales" that's been happening around , that's now become an integral part of me

No comments:

Post a Comment